Lets say that you last deployed your application from repository version #85. After a few weeks of development, the repository is now up to revision #178. The team has decided that the code is stable and you are ready to package up all new/changed files to transfer to the host server, client, etc.
- Using TortoiseSVN, right-click on your working folder and select “Show Log” from the TortoiseSVN menu.
- Click the revision that was last published (#85 in this example)
- Ctrl+Click the HEAD revision (or whatever revision you want to release ie #178) so that both the old and the new revisions are highlighted.
- Right-click on either of the highlighted revisions and select “Compare revisions.” This will open a dialog window that lists all new/modified files.
- Select all files from this list (Ctrl+a) then right-click on the highlighted files and select “Export selection to…”